Image Manipulation Proposal
Theme: The many faces of masks
Aim: For the aim, I essentially want to show that people can put on a mask and cover their feelings/emotions for whatever reason it may be to them and have many different types of masks they put on daily. For my image, I want to take a face of many emotions and crop it into a mask and put it in a wardrobe, on hangers and on a shelf with different faces of emotions. This is to represent people who suffer from mental health issues especially depression who wear a mask daily to not show their true emotions.
Process: For this, I can take a photograph of my wardrobe emptied with hangers on the rail... with this, I can get a picture of someone's face and have them do different expressions to do with emotions. To continue this I can cut out their face and put it on the shelves and hangers to represent picking an outfit daily but to do with how you act on that particular day.
Inspiration:
Comments
Post a Comment